We had a wonderful afternoon at Moor Allerton School, selling more than 20 copies of the book. A happy customer!
- Spread Hummus not Hate!
- Interfaith work is very important to me.
- A Happy Customer at Moor Allerton School December, 2013!
- Come to the Reading of ‘Sweet Tongues’, an anthology of new writing about FOOD on Wednesday 11 December at Nexus Cafe, Manchester
- Sue’s Interview with Siobhan O’Toole on Humanity Hallows, MMU Blog
- Why Do I Write? You’ll find the answer in this interview about the Frances Lincoln Diverse Voices Children’s Book Award 2010
- General (19)
Adventure,Becoming a Writer,Call the Midwife,Cheadle Library READING AND BOOKS SIGNING,Didsbury Arts Festival' Writing Workshop,Diversity in Children's Literature,Dyslexic children,Fabulous,Fifties,How I Broke Mama's Commandments,Jennnifer Worth,Rita Hayworth,The People's History Museum,Womanswrite